May is over. May was wonderful. I completed one of my goals for the year. I spent an amazing weekend celebrating a bride-to-be. I am so happy and so excited that it’s summer.
The year is just about half way over. I can’t believe how fast it’s going. I also can’t believe how happy I am. Ka is a wheel, and I know there’s ups and downs, but I am grateful for this big up.
The top posts of the month were:
- small cool space. Today is the last day to vote in Apartment Therapy’s Small Cool Contest!
- sweater to sweatpants. A go-to outfit around these parts.
- blue blazer. Still wearing this quite often.
- i carry your heart with me (embroidery no. 9). Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- project life: capturing an exciting announcement. I’m going to be an aunt again!
Some snapshots from the month (remember you can follow me on instagram at raenudson):
I used the A Beautiful Mess app for all the doodles that you see. I got a little carried away. I’m really excited for June! June is my birthday, family vacation, Father’s Day, hot weather and beach times. I can’t wait.