July is over. What a fun month. There were fireworks, rooftops, and friends. It was hot–super hot–but the weather seems to have chilled out for now. The top-viewed posts in July were:
- boy’s life by robert mccammon. One of the best books I’ve read this year.
- rocket, my screen-printed bike. Don’t you want a bike that comes alive?
- rooftops and new skirts. So many rooftops this month!
- hot hot hot. Well it was really hot.
- the cuckoo’s calling part 1. I’ve made it through part 3. I’ll post about it later this week.
Some snapshots from the month:
This summer has flown by, right? Ready for August? You can always follow me on Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram (at raenudson) for posts throughout the month.