Ok, I know it’s technically not quite the end of March. But I’d like to save the actual last day of March to post my latest embroidery, which isn’t exactly finished yet. So I’m counting it close enough to declare the month in review! The top viewed posts from March were….
- project life. I am so in love with this project. I love doing it, I love looking at the pages that I’ve done so far, and I’m really excited to keep this going. I’m glad people checked it out!
- project life: chicago update. See what I mean? Project life is so fun.
- if you love me (embroidery no. 4). I’m making headway on my embroidery project. This quote was one of my favorites.
- embroidery display. And I got to display them all this month! I love walking into my room and seeing them.
- apartment update. It’s almost time for the Small Cool Spaces contest. See what I’ve done so far.
Here’s some pictures from this month. (you can follow me on instagram at raenudson)
March has been a good one. I had a great vacation and made progress on a lot of projects. It went by really fast. Are you guys ready for April!?