I irrationally feel like this year is already flying by. I’m planning super fun trips and summer vacations and fall weddings (not mine). I am so excited to get to all these things, but I’m afraid that it will go too fast. January is already over!
The top-viewed posts in January were:
- 10 goals for 2013. So far, I’ve made progress on at least a few!
- company. Some of my favorite details around my apartment.
- new year, new polka dot blouse. An outfit post. I love this shirt.
- on writing (and editing). I talk about one of my favorite books on the craft.
- twin peaks. I’m still watching this show. It’s still weird and still beautiful.
It’s been pretty wintery around here lately, but #fatcat and I are trying to stay cheerful. Like with a good nap, a cup of tea, or stopping to view a brightly colored dinosaur while on a neighborhood walk. Some snapshots from the month (I’m on instagram as raenudson):
It was a good month! Now onto the next.
I feel like time is flying by too! I still can’t believe January is over.