I feel like I come late to the game to a lot of things. I just discovered Sandman–only 15 years after the first one came out. I am furiously trying to catch up on the Good Wife, which just started season 5. Last year I got really into Stephen King’s Dark Tower series, and the first one came out five years before I was born. I guess I can’t help being late for that one.
But I am into the comic books series Saga. And Saga is coming out right now. (To be fair, I did only read it after the first two volumes were complete.) Issue 15 came out on Oct. 30, and that issue is the inspiration for this embroidery of Izabel.
I like so many of the characters in Saga. Alana is a badass. The Will and Lying Cat really love each other. And Izabel is so nice and fun. Izabel may be dead, but she’s still a great babysitter to Alana and Marko’s daughter Hazel. She seems like a spunky teenager who cares for the family she is now working with. I really like Izabel’s fresh voice and positive attitude. Marko’s mom, on the other hand, may never warm up to her.
Saga has kept me on my toes and in love with the characters and stories. The next one comes out Nov. 27. I’ve been reading on my iPad, but if you can, swing by your local comic books store to check out Saga and see what else looks good!
I am working on a project to sew some of my favorite quotes and images from books. You can see the other pieces of my embroidery project here:
- i am the one who knocks (embroidery no. 15)
- lying cat (embroidery no. 14)
- breaking bad (embroidery no. 13)
- God bless you but (embroidery no. 12)
- valar morghulis (embroidery no. 11)
- chapter 19 (embroidery no. 10)
- i carry your heart with me (embroidery no. 9 and happy mother’s day)
- everyone was going (embroidery no. 8)
- see synonyms at monster (embroidery no. 7)
- oodles of charm (embroidery no. 6)
- embroidery display
- gibberish (embroidery no. 5)
- if you love me (embroidery no. 4)
- there are other worlds than these (embroidery no. 3)
- mischief managed (aka embroidery no. 2)
- favorite quote embroidery project
(I bought this comic book on my own and am not being paid to write about it. I just like it!)
It’s hard to find your page in google. I found it
on 13 spot, you should build quality backlinks , it will help you to increase traffic.
I know how to help you, just type in google – k2 seo tricks