A lot of people mark Labor Day weekend as the end of summer. It’s technically September now, but I’m going to hang on to summer for as long as I can. I’m still feeling rooftops and rosé, not sweaters and pumpkin beer. Summer went by so fast that I’d just like to enjoy it a little bit longer.
The top posts of the month were:
- on the waterfront. I had a lovely time outside on the weekend and a fun, relaxed outfit.
- new outfit: patterned pants. So into these pants I think I’ll wear them every day.
- breaking bad and what i wore. I am still super stoked I went to this event. Everyone involved with Breaking Bad is a kind, generous, brilliant person–I am convinced.
- 10 books i haven’t read. As a commenter said, I better get reading!
- baby blanket progress (4 inches). It’s coming along! Slowly.
Here’s some pictures from the month.
On second thought, sweaters and pumpkin beer do sound pretty good. On to the next!