The first month of 2014 has been a cold one. It’s been blustery and snowy and dark and I am ready for a beach vacation. But when is that not the case. I’ve passed the time by bundling up, reading, and scrapbooking, apparently. The top viewed posts from January were:
- superhero, supervillain, superself–a look at NOS4A2. I read NOS4A2 by Joe HIll this month and completely loved it. I hope to talk more about it soon, but until then, read this post on how the characters use props and clothes to feel more complete and then go read the book.
- snapshots: happy new year. It was a very happy New Year!
- new outfit: blizzard. I spent a few days longer than expected in Chicago and had to bundle up for the weather.
- 2014 goals. My goals for this year include planning and crafting.
- project life: october/november. Catching up on project life is always a treat. I’ve made it to November 2013. Still have a few months to go.
#fatcat spent the month mostly sleeping. If you haven’t yet, you can find me on Bloglovin and talk to me on Twitter, always.