February is a short month, but that doesn’t mean it lacked excitement. I started an embroidery project, went back to my office, and got to visit one of my very best friends!
The top five posts with the most views in February were
- work-from-home outfit. I got to relax for a while–with clothes at least–as I worked from home after Sandy.
- favorite quote embroidery project. I started an embroidery project that I’m still really excited about.
- a little neon. Back to work means back to wearing actual outfits.
- mischief managed (aka embroidery no. 2). The second quote in my project.
- screen printed cards. Loving experimenting with screen printing.
Some snapshots from the month.
Don’t forget there’s one month left to read Middlesex for family book club. Now on to the next one!