Fashion week is over, Twitter just got a lot more boring, and I’m sure the people participating are now getting a lot more sleep. Some of my favorite things of the latter half:
- Jacket and shorts from Proenza Schouler, because whats a better mix of work and fun than that? And look at the structure of that navy jacket, mmmm. Also this, because you know how I feel about pops of orange. And this, just because. Mostly because of the color of that skirt, which, by the way, is made of eel. EEL. Actually, you should probably just look at that whole collection.
- My girl Victoria Beckham rocks the professional look, as per usual (more orange, sue me), and you could take this interesting white maxi anywhere.
- Always the lady at Carolina Herrera, I’d wear this bird print to brunch and work and play and sitting at home looking all whimsy and ladylike on my couch. And I just had to show you this, no reason except that its geometry but pretty, yellow and sheer.
- I can’t even talk about Oscar. These brightly colored ball gowns with crochet-looking tops are purely for night, but if I got my hands on them I would make occasion to wear them to the grocery store if I had to. With these colors and perfectly put together pieces, this is your day and your night. That’s it, you’re done.
- The neon at Nanette Lepore. Oh, the neon (and look at that professional shape).
Check it all out for yourself on NY Mag.