September is over! It’s time for sweaters and scarves and Halloween. September was another fun month with one of the most fun weekends of the year when I got to see my best friend walk down the isle. The top-viewed posts in September were:
- welcome picnic and what i wore. I got a lot of wear out of my fun new pants.
- baby blanket progress (a note to baby girl). A note to my niece on a very sad day.
- snapshots: wedding weekend. The best weekend!
- how to write short: word craft for fast times. Author Roy Peter Clark commented on my post about his book! So cool.
- new outfit: casual. Some days it’s best to be casual.
This month I also completed one of my favorite projects I’ve ever done, a comic book inspired sweatshirt. I also got a haircut.
Some snapshots from the month: